- Rain pants and rain coat.
- Waterproof boots or shoes.
- Dress in layers .... we can have four different seasons in a day here.
- Camera ... check for film and battery condition too!
- Your lunch and beverages.
Just a note: Please leave all your tackle, rods, gear etc.. home. You will have the pleasure using the best, balanced, matching, top of the line gear that money can buy.
For your convenience, pricing is for any species you want to fish for.
- Two clients -------------- $175.00 each
- Three to four clients -- $165.00 each
- Five to six clients ------- $155.00 each
- Oregon or Washington Day Fishing Licenses available for $12.50 per-angler.
Understandably, things might come up in your plans, or your life that might force you to cancel your trip. Offering you the most lenient cancellation policy in the industry will ensure that you are in good hands.
- MegaBites will refund deposits only if client cancels 10 business days prior to scheduled trip.This excludes Saturdays, Sundays and legal holidays.
- Within 15 business days of the trip, MegaBites will, to our best ability, try to reschedule you to the most convenient date.
- MegaBites has the right to cancel any and all trips due to inclement weather, flooding, fire, etc. or emergency fishing closures set by the State of Washington and Oregon, or any other safety issue it deems necessary.
- If such a cancellation is necessary by MegaBites, MegaBites will give you the choice to rebook the trip or receive a full refund of their deposit.
- MegaBites will not be responsible for any additional cost incurred by the client, other than the deposit, in the event of a cancellation.
- Trip insurance is advisable and available through your travel agent.
By booking a trip with MegaBites you agree to this policy.